Our Joint Agreement covers scope of work, budget, time-table expected milestones for project completion. We can provide you creative solutions when selecting painting(s), print series, drawing(s) or object (sculpture), glass, construction, wall art to name just a few types of work we can source for you and your client’s project.
Our fee structure is simple and straight-forward. Because galleries are not involved in our process both the designer, consultant and the artist will keep more of their fees. It works as follows:
- 40% of total fee less any discounts for the interior designer, art consultant – who manages the client relationship.
- 40% of total fee less any discounts for the artist – who produces the artwork
- 20% of total fee less any discounts goes to Art Selective who brings artist and client together and oversees the process.
- 10% to Art Selective upon contract signature.
- Framing, packing and shipping are additional to final purchase price and are the responsibility of the interior designer, art consultant and the client.